Monday, August 25, 2008

At Last, A First Glimpse at the Little Blackheads in Their New Home

The camera cord has been located! Yay! Thanks to looking in completely nonsensical random places, I have found it at last. Here are some pics that I have been promising. First, Stash and its new home.


OK, I know that by some knitter's standards this isn't the most impressive pile, but its my Stash and I think it is bloated. Ideally, it would be about half of this. There is so much knitting to be done. :-/

So one thing I really like about the new place is that some of the windows are closer to the floor. Hex is a bit to stocky to jump up onto a high windowsill, but he can still look out the windows here.



Windows aside, I think the Little Blackheads have taken a real shine to the house. It certainly hasn't interfered with their beauty sleep.


Speaking of beauty sleep. I should try and get some for myself too. Night night.

No comments: