Friday, August 29, 2008

So Much Sun

Albuquerque is so much hotter than I thought it would be. All the years living up north has really thickened my blood. Despite the heat, I'm having a fabulous time. Seeing SisterB and her boyfriend has been a most wonderful treat. The time away from Master Blackhead and the Little Blackheads has been a lot easier to handle with the two Little Blackheads here. Midnight, originally adopted by SisterB, is a sweet boy. He likes to flop on your feet and get his butt scratched. Pixel, originally adopted by SisterB's boyfriend, is a bit more elusive. She does like to be pet, but can be a bit skiddish. I think she's warming to me.

Well, I'm off for a midday cool down shower. There's a BBQ party here tonight and I get to meet some of my hosts' local friends. I can't wait.

1 comment:

Bettina said...

It is an understatement to say that Pixel was warming up to you... I think she was very happy in your presence! ;-)